Monday, January 28, 2008

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ASHLEE!

Okk, this post is all random facts about me, starting NOW:
I wear skinny jeans.
I like Tinkerbell.
Mitchel Musso is the reason I breathe.
I have a sleeping bag.
I specialize in Mitchel collages.
Art is my enemy.
I have mad rapping skills.
Metrostation=love.
I go to WAY too many concerts.
I've traveled to Arizona to see Mitchel.
Marc Musso is my favorite.
I collect phone charms.
I'm on my cell phone 16/7.
I love my ipod.
I'M A NINJA!

Ok I'm done. =] if you read all of that, HIGH FIVE!

4 comments:

PinkBow said...

WOOOOO! GO IMDB JONAS FAN!!!

im the first one to leave you a comment so do i get a prize or something? haha j/k

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ASHLEE!!!!!!!!!!!
MarcMarc.
Ahahaha.
Gene Simmons!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So you like Marc Musso more than Mitchel??? Wow... He's like exactly my age. He seems pretty nice. I've seen him before at one of Mitchel's concerts. Not to be mean or anything but I still think Mitchel is the cutest out of all the Muso guys. You love Metro Station??? Me too!!!! Rock on!
~Sierra~

Anonymous said...

oops! sorry i know i just commented but i really didn't mean to spell musso wrong!!! typo